Forms for artists, work requests, report lights out, sign agreements and send material to marketing.
H-2 Workhouse Artist Program Guidelines – Approved July 24 2015
Workhouse closes to the general public for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve (Half Day)
- New Year’s Eve (Half Day)
- Work Request Form: https://form.jotform.com/WorkhouseArtsCenter/WorkRequest
- Light Form: https://form.jotform.com/WorkhouseArtsCenter/Lights
- During public hours: Call (or visit) the reception desk in W-16 at 703-584-2900
- When no staff is on campus, please contact Security. Security office is located behind W-3 on the lower level. Main number is 703-598-9504. Back up numbers include 703-862-1727 or 703-863-3083.
Marketing is a big job! To help you, help the Workhouse – the following is offered. Consistency and adherence to guidelines and templates insure more gets done in on time, the right way.
SECURITY PROVIDERS INFORMATION
Note: Services provided by Security are limited.
- Location on campus: W-10 studio 1010B
- Security hours: Mon – Fri 7am -3pm (on campus)
- 24/7 Rounds made (throughout evenings and weekends)
- Emergency contacts (Emergency only):
703-863-3083 or 703-862-1727 (Cells phone for on due security)
If you are interested in learning more about teaching opportunities with the Workhouse Department of Education please contact the Director of Education, Debra Yarrington by email:
email@example.com or phone: 703‐584‐2909.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT SOPS
Substance Abuse Policy Number 15 – Substance Abuse and Smoking Policy – Rev 1 – Draft
Operating Hours SOP A-2 Workhouse Operating Hours
Non-business Hours SOP A-3 Non-business Hours
Incident Reporting SOP A-6. Incident Reporting
Non WAF Fundraising SOP B-14 Non-LAF Fundraising at the Workhouse