As the Educational Assistant, this individual is responsible for providing administrative and organizational support along with outreach coordination for the Department of Education.
As Camp Director, this individual is responsible for planning and implementing the camp offerings for the Department of Education.
Applicant must be able to work occasional weekends.
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements:
- B.A. degree or higher in arts related field from an accredited university.
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with emphasis on phone and person-to- person communication.
- Computer competencies in Adobe Suite Products, Microsoft Office products (Required), and ticketing/registration software (Desired)
- Strong problem solving skills as well as the ability to work well with all types of people.
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously, as work requires the exercise of considerable initiative and independent judgment.
- Cheerful and professional disposition, along with being approachable and having a pleasant personality.
- Must work well under pressure and keep a cool, calm, and collected demeanor when dealing with customers, management and instructors.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, Holidays
How to apply:
Interested applicants must submit a digital cover letter, resume, three reference contacts to RECRUITMENT@WORKHOUSEARTS.ORG.