Call for Entry – Annual Workhouse Student & Faculty Exhibition
November 30, 2017 - January 7, 2018
You are invited to participate in the 2017 Student/Faculty Exhibit at the Workhouse Arts Center! Workhouse students and instructors are invited to submit 1 artwork to include in this exciting exhibition! Please fill out the form below and tape to the back of your work upon delivery of work.
- The artwork must have been completed in the 2017 calendar year within a Workhouse class or workshop.
- Wet work or unfinished work will not be accepted.
- Only one (1) artwork per person will be accepted regardless of how many classes you have attended.
- All two-dimensional work must be framed with hanging devices; screw eyes and hanging wire.
- Download, complete, and return the prospectus/application (link at top of page) with your submission.
- Submissions must be dropped off: January 3rd -‐6th between 11am-‐6pm & Jan 7th, 12-‐5pm (Late submissions not accepted.)
- Exhibition will run: Saturday, January 13th, 2018 – Sunday, February 4th, 2018
- Opening Reception: 6-‐9pm, January 13th, 2018
- Unsold Artwork must be picked-‐up: Sunday, February 4th, 3pm-‐5pm
- Mon Feb 5th-‐Tue Feb 6th, 11am-‐5pm Wednesday, Feb 7th, 11am-‐6pm
- Unclaimed artwork after Wed, Feb 7th will be discarded! Questions? – Call 703-‐584-‐2900, option 2 or email email@example.com