Student and Faculty Exhibition – OPEN CALL
September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm
The Workhouse Arts Center Student and Faculty Exhibition recognizes the achievements and works of our Department of Education. The exhibition will survey works from our prestigious course instructors and their students. Explore the numerous paintings, drawings, glass works, clay works and fiber art created in our acclaimed classes and workshops.
To download the prospectus to enter this exhibition click here: Student And Faculty Exhibition 2019.
- All Workhouse instructors and students, regardless of age and skill level, are eligible to enter ONE original artwork.
- The artwork must have been completed in the 2019 calendar year.
- Only one (1) artwork per person will be accepted regardless of how many classes you have attended or taught.
- Your submission must include this completed and signed submission form, attached to the artwork upon delivery.
- Wet work or unfinished work will not be accepted.
- All two-dimensional work must be framed with proper hanging devices; screw eyes and hanging wire. Please no saw tooth hangers.
- If dropping off prior to October 28th, please drop off your work to building W3 during these hours (Weds-Fri, 10am – 5pm)
- If dropping off on October 28th or 29th, please bring work to building W16, upstairs between 9am and 5pm.
- All work must be delivered no later the October 29th.
- The exhibition will run: Friday November 1 through Sunday November 17th.
- The reception is from 6pm-9pm, November 9th, 2019.
- Unsold Artwork must be picked-up by Tuesday November 19th, 2019.