- This event has passed.
Student and Faculty Exhibition Submission Guidelines
January 4 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
One event on January 5, 2019 at 11:00am
One event on January 6, 2019 at 12:00pm
The Workhouse Arts Center Student and Faculty Exhibition recognizes the achievements and works of our Department of Education. The exhibition will survey works from our prestigious course instructors and their students. Explore the numerous paintings, drawings, glass works, clay works and fiber art created in our acclaimed classes and workshops.
Mark your calendar to submit your work this January 2019!
Please download a submission form, fill out completely and attach to your submitted artwork on January 4th or 5th between 11am-6pm or January 6th, between 12-5pm.
Full submission guidelines are located on the form and below:
- All Workhouse instructors and students, regardless of age and skill level, are eligible to enter ONE original artwork.
- The artwork must have been completed in the 2018 calendar year within a Workhouse class or workshop.
- Only one (1) artwork per person will be accepted regardless of how many classes you have attended or taught.
- Your submission must include this completed and signed submission form, attached to the artwork upon delivery.
- Wet work or unfinished work will not be accepted.
- All two-dimensional work must be framed with proper hanging devices; screw eyes and hanging wire. Please no saw tooth hangers.
- The drop-off location is building W16.
- The exhibition will run: Saturday, January 12th, 2019 – Sunday, February 10th, 2019
- The opening reception is from 6pm-9pm, January 12th, 2019.
- Unsold Artwork must be picked-up by Friday, February 15th, 2019.