Tickets for this event are only available online. We are no longer selling tickets at the event. Due to the overwhelming popularity and turnout, the line to enter closes at 9pm. Thank you! Be prepared for longer than usual wait times. Food trucks, concessions, and entertainment while you wait are all available.
Northern Virginia’s scariest haunted attraction comes to the Workhouse. Madhaunter’s Madhouse is an indoor and outdoor maze of terror that will have you jumping out of your skin at every turn, complete with heart pounding scares and custom made special effects. Come visit Madhaunter’s Madhouse and experience the madness for yourself. The Madhouse is open three different weekends in October, including October 14-15, 21-22, and the four days from October 28-31. Hours of operation are 7p-10:30p. Admission is $20.
Click the date below in order to purchase admission tickets:
Friday, October 14
Saturday, October 15
Friday, October 21
Saturday, October 22
*While tickets are non-refundable, if you are unable to attend the haunt the value of your ticket can be converted to a tax-deductible donation to the Workhouse Arts Center or may be credited toward the purchase of other event tickets at the Workhouse.
- Select the RIP Lounge ticket for any evening of the attraction. This includes:
- Expedited entry into the event
- Access to prison cells that are not part of the general haunted experience
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and two glasses of beer or wine (cash bar available after ticket redeemed)
Tickets are transferrable.
If your plans change and you need to join us on a different date, simply bring your proof of purchase and we will honor on any day of the event. Please note: RIP tickets are date specific.
Group discounts are available!
When you put 10 or more tickets into your shopping card, add “group rate” to the discount field at checkout and we’ll take 20% off your order!
If there’s rain or other scary weather in the forecast for Lorton, Virginia, we’ll update our Facebook page (@workhousearts) with information about the operating status of Madhaunter’s Madhouse. This can include:
- Regular Operations: the haunt will open at 7p, with last ticket sales and entry into the admission line at 9p.
- Moist & Muddy: Madhaunter’s Madhouse is an indoor and outdoor maze of terror. The grass and ground may be wet, there’s likely to be some mud, and you should definitely dress with the weather and your own comfort in mind. Be sure to wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Depending on the amount of moist & muddy, hours of operation may be adjusted for everyone’s safety.
- CLOSED: The weather has made the event too unpleasant or dangerous for our volunteers and guests. Your tickets are valid for all other nights of the haunt this year*.
Concessions available each evening will include hot chocolate, apple cider, snacks, and food trucks.