Madhaunter’s Madhouse Haunted Trail
Virginia’s scariest haunted attraction returns to the Workhouse for a new year of screams and scares! Madhaunter’s Madhouse is an indoor and outdoor maze of terror that will have you jumping out of your skin at every turn, complete with heart pounding scares and custom made special effects. Come visit Madhaunter’s Madhouse and experience the madness for yourself!
- Madhaunter’s Madhouse 2017 Dates
- On-site ticket sales end 30 minutes before closing OR when tickets sell out
- September 29 / 30 (Technical and Press Preview Weekend, event closes 10pm)
- Fridays and Saturdays in October, 11pm closing; Sundays and Halloween, 10pm closing
- October 6 / 7
- October 13 / 14
- October 20 / 21 / 22
- October 27 / 28 / 29 / 31
Check our Facebook page (@workhousearts) with information about the operating status of Madhaunter’s Madhouse. This can include:
- Regular Operations: the haunt will open at 7p.
- Moist & Muddy: Madhaunter’s Madhouse is an indoor and outdoor maze of terror. The grass and ground may be wet, there’s likely to be some mud, and you should definitely dress with the weather and your own comfort in mind. Be sure to wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Depending on the amount of moist & muddy, hours of operation may be adjusted for everyone’s safety.
- CLOSED: The weather has made the event too unpleasant or dangerous for our volunteers and guests.