Q. Can I serve alcohol at my event?
A. Yes. In compliance with the WAF ABC license all alcohol must be purchased from the Workhouse. No outside alcohol can be brought to the Workhouse and no alcohol can be removed from the Workhouse. Certified bartenders will be provided by the Workhouse at an hourly rate.

Q. Do I have to use a caterer from the preferred vendor list?
A. No. You can use any outside caterer that can provide proof of insurance.

Q. What do I need to do to reserve the date for my event?
A. A 30% deposit is required upon signing the contract. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event.

Q. What is included with my rental?
A. Depending on the space of your rental the Workhouse has a variety of tables and chairs available. In many of the spaces there is also sound and media equipment.

For more answers please contact the Workhouse Events department at 703-584-2900.


Discover how our mission comes to life at our Second Saturday Art Walk.
The second Saturday of every month, from 6p-9p. Fine art galleries, artists, live music, wine + craft beer, and so much more!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This